The Polish Cultural Institute in New York is a diplomatic mission established by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland, dedicated to nurturing and promoting cultural ties between the United States of America and Poland.
- created and executed marketing strategies
- assisted with community outreach
- designed and placed print/electronic advertising
- designed and distributed Institute's promotional materials
- maintained the website
- in charge of logistics (arranging travel & accommodation for guests and employees, catering, etc.)
- event planning